Refer a Friend
Tell a friend or family member
and both get £20 worth of Love to Shop vouchers on us
As a Mutual Society, we are owned by our members.
We work for their benefit – in fact we have done since 1865.
As you know, we have three products. A main contributor to our ongoing success is recomendations and referrals from our membership. And we’d like that to continue. As a thank you for every new member you introduce, we’ll give you both £20 worth of vouchers for Love 2 Shop. You don’t need to work on the railways to become a member.
Go on then! Please spread the word...
Love 2 Shop vouchers can be used at many high street outlets including TK Maxx, Wilko, HMV, Iceland, Go Outdoors and Halfords.
You can find out more by contacting us or by visiting their website www.love2shop.co.uk.
By recommending Enginemen's to your family and friends, you will also be helping us to grow. Which means more shared success for all of our members.
You can introduce as many members as you wish, so feel free to tell as many people as possible.
How does it work?
It’s simple. If you’d like to refer someone, please send us both yours and their details using this form.
Terms and conditions
- When a policy is applied for using the ‘Tell-a-friend or family member Scheme’ (hereafter referred to as the ‘Scheme’), we will send the £20 Love2shop gift cards to both parties within 60 days of the policy being admitted, subject to the policy not being cancelled.
- The friend or family member taking out a new policy must not be an existing member of Railway Enginemen’s Assurance Society and the existing member must have been an adult member of the Society or adult proposer for a child for at least two months prior to the use of the ‘Scheme’.
- The minimum premium on a savings policy is £5 per week.
- In the case of a child’s policy the gift card will be sent to the proposer.
- This gift card promotion may not be combined with any other offer.
- If the new policy is cancelled within the 30 day ‘cooling off’ period then the Love 2 Shop cards will not be sent.
- Gift card types are subject to availability and an alternative may be sent.
- The Society may withhold gift cards if the scheme is being misused and/or abused.
- Gift cards cannot be issued on a retrospective basis – this offer applies to valid applications only and gift cards will be sent out according to condition 1 on this page.
- Area Representatives and Depot Introducers may not claim promotional Love 2 Shop gift cards when submitting a new policy.
- Applicants may not claim a Love 2 Shop gift card for an application where a fee/commission is being paid to an Area Representative or Depot Introducer.
- The promoter of this offer is Railway Enginemen’s Assurance Society.
- The Society reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without notice.