Members’ Loyalty Offer
We'll give you one £10 Love 2 Shop Voucher for each £5 per week new policy that you start before 30th June 2021.
So for example, if you apply for a £10 per week policy, we'll give you one £20 Voucher. However, there is a maximum of £100 of Love to Shop Voucher per person (what you'd get if you started a £50 per week new policy).
The offer is open only to Existing Members. Please use the code LOYALTY 2 when applying – either online, by written application, or by telephone. Why not apply online now?
Send us an email or call us on 0800 328 9140 if you have any questions about this offer. The usual terms and conditions apply and we retain the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
Love 2 Shop vouchers can be used at many high street outlets including TK Maxx, Wilko, HMV, Iceland, Go Outdoors and Halfords.
You can find out more by contacting us or by visiting their website www.love2shop.co.uk.
Gift Card Promotion Terms and conditions
The terms and conditions covering our Love 2 Shop gift card incentive schemes are as follows:
- When you apply for a policy using a promotional code, the Railway Enginemen’s Assurance Society (the Society) will send your Love2shop gift card within 90 days after your new policy has started and your first premium has been received.
- The Love 2 Shop gift card value will relate to the amount specified in the promotion.
- The application must meet or exceed the minimum investment limits of £5 per week or as specified in the promotion.
- In the case of a child's policy the gift card will be sent to the proposer.
- These gift card promotions may not be combined with any other offer.
- If the new policy is cancelled within the 30 day ‘cooling off’ period gift cards will not be sent.
- Gift card types are subject to availability and an alternative may be sent.
- The Society may withhold gift cards if the scheme is being misused and/or abused.
- Gift cards cannot be issued on a retrospective basis – The promotional code must be supplied at the time of your application in order to qualify for a gift card.
- Area Representatives / Depot Introducers may not claim promotional gift cards as well as any other fee/commission arrangements when submitting a new policy.
- The promoter of this offer is Railway Enginemen’s Assurance Society.
- The Society reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without notice.